- Add a + between two keywords in order to find search results which
contain the two words.
Example: act + fraudulent. All articles which contain these two words.
- Add a – before the second keyword in order to exclude search results
which contain that term.
Example: act - fraudulent. All articles which contain the word “act” but do not contain the word “fraudulent”.
- Place your keywords in quotes (”) in order to search for an exact expression.
- Example: "fraudulent act”. All articles which contain this expression.
The primary research activity of Karila will only be of interest to its clients if the legal information, the fruits of this activity, are accessible – in a privileged manner – to all of its lawyers, so that they will have available to them the best tools of legal analysis to apply to the practical and technical situations found in their case files.
In order to assist in this application of the law, Karila:
- Organizes a monthly training meeting on the the current status of jurisprudence, doctrine and norms affected over the preceding month;
- Regularly updates its thematic files concerning the fields of law generally dealt with;
- Weekly updates to its Electronic Database, which contains court decisions of first or second instance that the electronic database team deems fit to be included in the database as well as legal documents (conclusion, transfers, petitions, consultations, etc.) of Karila that the electronic database team deems pertinent to various potential arguments.